Continued: Non-Employee Complaint
To Report Waste, Fraud or Abuse: continue with this link.
You may also forward your tip to one of the following:
US Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Inspector General
ATTN: OIG HOTLINE OPERATIONS
PO Box 23489
Washington, DC 20026
*Note: While you may remain anonymous, in order to accept submissions for review via facsimile, the OIG Hotline requires a complaint to include a formal cover letter or the use of the downloadable complaint submission form, available in PDF or DOCX versions.
OIG Hotline Operations does not accept facsimile submissions over 45 pages. Such submissions should be submitted via the internet complaint page where the uploading of larger documents is available.
Visit our Frequently Asked Question Page for additional information about what types of complaints we handle, as well as other questions, such as:
- What is OIG Hotline Operation?
- What type of complaints does OIG Handle?
- What items should I NOT send to the OIG Hotline?
- Do I need to identify Myself?
- What should I include in my complaint
- What happens after I file my complaint?